SADIE T. JOHNSON COMMUNITY BUILDING
707 Highway 278 East Monticello, AR 71655
SECURITY/ DAMAGE DEPOSIT
There is a required $125.00 deposit to reserve the building. The deposit acts as both a security of the date and coverage of potential damage of the building during an event.
RESERVATION CANCELATION/ DEPOSIT REFUND POLICY
The deposit may be fully refunded if the event is canceled a week in advance; fifty percent (50%) of the deposit may be refunded is the event is canceled two days in advance; the deposit is forfeited is the event is canceled one day in advance, it is a no show, or the building is damaged or not cleaned by the user after the event.
At the end of the reservation time a Parks representative will inspect the building. If all items listed in the rental agreement are not taken care of, and the building is not in satisfactory condition, your deposit will not be forfeited. If the building is not in satisfactory condition the Parks Department reserves the right to not rent the building to you or your organization again.
The receipt for the security/ damage deposit must be returned and presented to receive a refund.
RENTAL FEE POLICY
- 1 Hour to 4 Hours $125.00
- All Day (over 4 Hours) $175.00
Rental fee must be paid in full one week (seven days) in advance to the reservation date. The Rental Fee and Deposit need to be (2) separate payments.
In the event of an Electrical Outage or Emergency please contact the Monticello Police Department at 870-367-3411.
The following is a list of requirements to be done when renting the Community Building.
- No key will be given out. You must provide exact times to open and close the building.
- No alcoholic beverages allowed. The Park grounds are "Tobacco Free".
- The floor is to be swept and mopped. (Mop, bucket & cleaning supplies are located in the Janitorial Room.)
- Counter tops and sink are to be cleaned, if used.
- Keep all appliances clean.
- Bathrooms are to be cleaned/Toilets flushed.
- Trash is to be removed. (Trash Dumpster is located behind the Building.)
- No feet on walls.
- There is an 11:00 p.m. curfew in the park-no exceptions. You must be cleaned up and out by 11:00 p.m. You cannot start cleaning up at 11:00 p.m.
- All renters must stay until the Parks & Recreation representative has inspected the building.
I acknowledge that I have read the rules/requirements for rental of the building Date